Sketch in Warm Tones
The Pigma Sepia set was created by Sakura in response to consistent customer requests for sepia colored ink in a variety of line types. Sepia is a color preference of artists because it gives a warm tone to sketched images.
Sakura Color Products invented and patented PIGMA® ink over 30 years ago. The unique formulation is based on more complex pigments rather than unstable dyes, making Pigma ink the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink. Learn more about Pigma Inks.
"Pigma Sepia pens give an old masters feel to sketches, and the ink permanency means the work will last throughout the years," comments Susan Tilton Pecora, a watercolor artist from Thorndike, MA, host of New England PBS watercolor shows and lecturer at Springfield Museums. "I begin all of my work on location and since Pigma Sepia is portable and versatile, I am ready to go. The fine lines of the Micron pens allow for exquisite detail. Heavier lines with graphic pen are possible, while the brush pen provides bold shapes and broad washes of color," adds Pecora.
- Brush - color washes and bold lines
- Micron 01 - fine line for tiny details
- Micron 05 - fine line in standard width
- Graphic 1mm - thicker lines
- Creating concepts & Sketching
- Taking notes, Journal entries, letters
- Archival quality Pigma ink
- Consistent ink flow
- Will not smear or feather when dry
- Waterproof, chemical proof, fade-resistant
- Does not bleed through most papers
- Meets ASTM and ACMI non-toxicity standard
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed & not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin.
|Stock #||Description||UPC No.|
|50040||MICRON 005 PEN 0.20MM - BLACK BRUSH TIP - SEPIA MICRON 01 - SEPIA MICRON 05 - SEPIA GRAPHIC 1MM - SEPIA||0-53482-50076-6|
|50046||BC, MICRON 003 PEN 0.15MM - SEPIA||0 53482 50046 9|
|50047||BC, MICRON 4 PC SET (003 / 005) - BLACK / SEPIA||0 53482 50047 6|
|50048||BC, PIGMA ALL SEPIA 8 PC SET||0 53482 50048 3|
|50032||BC, MICRON 6 PC SET (003) - SEPIA||0 53482 50032 2|