About this Product
Hand letter signage, design works of art, and create large murals with colorful, opaque, pigmented Permapaque® markers. Permapaque marker technology allows the user to paint with a pen, without the mess or pumping required of a traditional paint marker. These pigment-based markers come in 20 colors that perform on a variety of surfaces including paper, vellum, wood, metal, and plastic.
Available in 2 styles:
– Fine point for general drawing and detail coverage
– Dual point with a chisel nib for wider coverage and a bullet point for accents and detail.
Graphic designers and urban artists choose Permapaque for its bright colors, bold look and versatility. Calligraphers prefer it for its smooth, continuous flow and because it is one of the few products that works on pearlized metallic envelopes. Hand letterers often use them on sandwich boards and store displays. Illustrators love the archival ink and bright colors. Teachers love that it has low odor, performs well during prolonged horizontal use on flip charts, and doesn’t bleed through the paper.
Note: Not permanent on non-porous surfaces. Alcohol based cleaners may remove ink from non-porous surfaces.
- Wood craft and construction projects
- Plastic decorations and identification
- Personalizing tool, toys, packages
- Flip charts and murals
- Anywhere paint or an opaque marker might be needed
- Dual-Point: Bullet point and Chisel point on each end
- Fine-Point: line width ranges from 0.5 to 1.0mm, depending on applied pressure
- Opaque archival quality ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant on paper
- Odorless and quick drying. Permanent & dries quickly on non-coated paper
- No mess, no pumping
- Metallic effect shows best on coated papers.
- Not recommended for use on food service or ceramics that are washed
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
- Suitable for acid-free environments
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards